Your generous tax-deductible donation will help the Home Trust create more permanently affordable housing on San Juan Island. Your support results in a growing inventory of permanently affordable homes for low and middle-income households. You can make a contribution today using our secure payment (Network for Good) form. Please partner with us to create more permanently affordable housing. Thank you!
1. Become a Member of the Home Trust ($30.00). Membership entitles you to vote on the Home Trust’s Future.
2. Donate online by clicking on the Network for Good Donate Now tab.
3. Donate by Check. Please make checks payable to: San Juan Community Home Trust. Mail to P.O. Box 2603, Friday Harbor, Wa. 98250
4. Give an Employer-matched Gift. Many employers match their employees’ donations to nonprofits. Inquire with your employer’s human resources department.
5. Stock Donations can be made using the following instructions:
A/C Name: San Juan Community Home Trust
the full value of the stock is deductible as a charitable donation.
6. We gratefully accept Donations of Land.
7. Make a donation in Memory of a Family Member or Friend, click here.
8. Please remember the Home Trust in your Estate Planning
• Volunteer – small repairs, landscaping, office support, event planning, helping to freshen vacated homes, painting; call 378-5541
• Join a Committee: Fundraising, Building Projects, P.R.; call 378-5541
• Collect your receipts from King’s Market – Valmark will donate 1% of the value of receipts to the Home Trust. You may mail (P.O. Box 2603) or give your receipts to us at our office on Argyle.
• Use smile.Amazon.com when you make purchases through Amazon. When you first sign in to smile.amazon.com, select San Juan Community Home Trust as your non-profit of choice!
• Donate the proceeds from the sale of your second hand items at Community Treasures located at 6739 Roche Harbor Road.
Thank You!! We appreciate Your Support!